Welcome to La Bonne Vie Guest House
Information regarding your stay at La Bonne Vie guest house
We hope you enjoy your stay at La Bonne View guest house. You can find information about the facilities at the guest house and amenities within the vicinity on this site. If there is any further information that you need, you can contact the caretaker who will be happy to help.
Please read through the following information in order for your stay to run as smoothly as possible:
- Caretaker: Sofia or Innocencia: +44 (0)7829 994 723 or email@example.com
** PLEASE TEXT SOFIA AS SOON AS YOU HAVE THE RESULT OF YOUR PCR TEST **
- Questions/problems: Please contact the caretaker directly. It is better to email or text where possible as there will be times the caretaker will not be able to answer the phone straight away.
- WiFi Password: Happy-Days2019
- Arrival: Please email/text message Sofia in advance with your arrival details. Please inform her of any change to your arrival schedule or of cancellation.
- Departure: Please check out by 10am on your departure date. Please make contact with the caretaker when you depart and return your room keys.
- Laundry: You can use the laundry room which is located in our other residence next door free of charge by arrangement with the caretaker. Please remove your laundry immediately after a wash/dry so that other guests can also use the facilities.
- Kitchen: You have shared use of the kitchen and may allocate yourself a cupboard / fridge shelf to store your food. It closes at 10pm every evening so please make sure you have cooked and washed up your dishes before this time. Guests are responsible for their own washing/drying of dishes, use of a dishwasher, should wipe down thoroughly any surfaces they have used whilst cooking/eating. Guests shouldn’t eat in the kitchen during busy meal time periods as other guests will want to cook; please use the dining room during these times.
- Communal areas: Please respect that there are other guests staying so noise should be kept to a minimum at all times. Although the communal areas don’t close, we feel it is appropriate for guests to vacate the lounge and dining room at a reasonable hour such as 11pm. Please ensure that you follow our Covid guidelines for use of communal areas.
- Cleaning: Bedrooms will be cleaned and bed linen/towels changed once per week by the caretaker. If you do not require this service, please let the caretaker know.
- Smoking: there is a ‘no smoking’ policy throughout the guest house, including guest bedrooms. If you choose to smoke in the front garden, please use an ashtray.
- Fire Procedure: Should the fire alarms be activated, please vacate the building immediately, leaving your personal possessions in your bedroom. The fire assembly point is Rose’s minimarket which is located on the opposite side of the road.