The following COVID-19 measures are in place in Jersey and at Peterborough House
Arrival in Jersey
Upon arrival in Jersey harbour/airport, you will be asked to take a PCR test for free. It takes between 12-24 hours for the results to come back and they will be texted/emailed to you.
- Adults who have been double vaccinated, don’t need to isolate until the result.
- Adults who haven’t been vaccinated, just need to isolate in the guest house until the negative result is received.
- Children aged 11 to 17 will be required to be tested upon arrival and will need to isolate until their negative test result.
- Children aged 10 and under are not required to carry out a test upon arrival or isolate.
We cannot unfortunately accept guests from England’s international Restricted List of countries as isolation is required until day 10.
If you test positive, you will need to isolate for 14 days. We cannot unfortunately offer the option to isolate here, however we can help you find somewhere to stay. Full information can be found on the Jersey government website.
If at any time during your stay you think you may have coronavirus symptoms, call the helpline immediately: +44 (0)1534 445566 and then let us know too. You can also find useful information on the Jersey government website.
- Physical distancing of 1 metre should be maintained with anyone from outside your household.
- You are not required to wear a mask in the guest house. You are however expected to wear masks on public transport.
- Please use the hand sanitiser by the front door. Frequent and thorough hand washing and avoiding touching your face are also recommended.
- Before your arrival, we will carry out a thorough clean of your room with regulated products, according to government guidelines.